- Initial discussions can be made with Mrs Simpson via zoom, due to the current lockdown measures.
- A pre assessment can be carried out on line if you would prefer. As this is education, Simpson Tuition can still go ahead from the teaching base but can be done via zoom during the pandemic, if this is preferable.
- Hand gel will be available for the children to use on arrival.
- Children will be positioned 2 metres apart within the teaching room at their own work station.
- Mrs Simpson will be wearing a face shield to protect the children.
- Toilet facilities will have the use of hand towels and the area will be disinfected after each time it is used.
- Any child that is showing any symptoms of Covid 19 must not attend Simpson Tuition. This includes any adult or child that has been in contact with another who has a positive Covid 19 test result. Please contact Mrs Simpson to inform her of this. A catch up session will be arranged if this takes place. Please contact Mrs Simpson if this occurs on: 07846830477
- Should lessons be unable to continue at Simpson Tuition due to Covid 19, Mrs Simpson will arrange Zoom lessons instead for pupils, where time slots will be available to choose from. Slots will be available on a first come first serve basis. As Simpson Tuition is providing an education to pupils, children are able to come for lessons as they are able to go to school. If this position changes, all lessons will switch to on line learning.